What’s visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less problem. For regular vacationers on company or tourism, they are necessary to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport terminal.
Visitors travelling to Cambodia will obtain a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will acquire their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and vacationers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to have their visas from a Cambodian Embassy prior to arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made processes much easier with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can be carried out on the internet, and it takes less than 24 hours. Even though you’ll be required to pay a typical 89EUR visa payment. This really is a reasonable rate considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you line up for a visa.
Where to get a Cambodian visa
Before getting a Cambodian visa, you have to first decide the type of visa you would like. There are many visa types obtainable, these include: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The different types of visa need to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, aside from the e-Visa, which is gotten on the internet.
Having a Cambodian visa from the embassy demands lots of time and effort, and in many cases, individuals have to visit long distances to get to the embassy. Having a visa at the land border or the airport can also be a challenging procedure, as it may need plenty of payments and bribes in some cases.
However, getting a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for extended hours. Once you request for the e-Visa, you will get it ahead of time. The e-Visa was launched in 2006 to help make the process of visa application faster and much easier. This visa lasts for three months, with a maximum stay of one month.
Advantages of obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to go to the Cambodian embassy, you could fill out an application online anyplace you are
- •There is no need for joining long queues
- •The procedure is secure, well planned and fast, and you are guaranteed of acquiring your visa before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of getting in touch with the customer support staff in case you need to have any assistance
visa to Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is available to every country except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process other application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, starting from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport need to be at least 6 months just before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are needed to get an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to apply for the visa
To get a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to make an application over the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to fill out your information (name, gender, country), passport data, and personal home address.
Source: visa to Cambodia